What Silverado not to buy?
What Silverado not to buy?
We don’t recommend buying these year models.
- 2012 Chevrolet Silverado 1500.
- 2013 Chevrolet Silverado 1500.
- 2014 Chevrolet Silverado 1500.
- 2015 Chevrolet Silverado 1500.
- 2016 Chevrolet Silverado 1500.
- 2017 Chevrolet Silverado 1500.
- 2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500.
- 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500.
What kind of truck is the 1994 Chevy Silverado?
The 1994 Chevy Silverado is a full-sized pickup truck manufactured by General Motors Corp. There were two versions of the Silverado — the C1500 or K1500. The C means the truck is a two-wheel drive and the K a four-wheel drive.
What causes a 1994 Chevy C / K 1500 to bog down?
– CarGurus 1994 Chevy C1500 5.7 bogs/backfires when I give it gas. My truck bogs down (and tries to die) when I give it gas to accelerate off of a stop. There is often a backfire or two when this happens. Pumping the gas does not help. I basically have to crawl through any intersection until it picks up a bit of speed from idle. The truck
What kind of engine does a Chevy Silverado have?
These were the 4.3-liter, V-6 engine that produced 165 horsepower and 236 foot-lbs. of torque, and the 5.0-liter, V-8 engine, which produced 175 horsepower and 270 foot-lbs. of torque.
What kind of mileage does a Chevy Silverado get?
The truck gets between 14 and 17 miles per gallon in the city, depending on the model, and between 19 and 22 mpg on the highway. The extended cab with four-wheel drive and 8-foot bed gets the least, with 14 and 19 mpg.
Is the 1994 Chevy Silverado 1500 classics for sale?
Sam Keller attends the 30th Motor Muster, a weekend-long festival celebrating vehicles produced from 1933-1978. 1994 Chevrolet C/K 1500 Series Silverado for sale! Motorcar Classics is proud to present this handsome 1994 Chevrolet C/K 1500 Silverado Pickup featured in Dark Adriatic Blue Metallic and Indigo Bl…
What kind of engine does a 1994 Chevy Silverado have?
More Info › Clean Car Fax! This 1994 Chevrolet C1500 Silverado is finished in Light Quasar Blue and Indigo Blue over blue cloth, and power is supplied by a TURBO-DIESEL 6.5-liter V8 mated to a four-speed autom… More Info ›
What should I do about my 1994 Chevy Silverado?
My 94 Chevy Silverado was also sputtering, backfiring, missing etc… I changed the fuel filter to no avail, tried several things to get it to run smooth but nothing helped’ until a friend of mine who used to have his own shop told me about a memo he had received years ago dealing with this identical problem. here’s what worked for me!
How old is a 1995 Chevy 1500 truck?
Dent on lower Although 1995 this truck has been well maintained and is very reliable. Has a matching hard shell. Sturdy, minimum dings and dents. Very little rust Needs mechanical & AC work. Compressor is ok. My Dad bought this truck about 15 years ago.